Saturday Spankings

Saturday Spankings

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Saturday Spankings Participants - July 13, 2013

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings Bloghop.  If you're a reader who likes stories with with a touch of corporal punishment, this is the hop for you.  We welcome readers comments, in fact we hunger for them, so don't be stingy when you're visiting.  Authors thrive on encouragement.

This next sign-up opens for new entries at midnight on July 7, and closes at 8:59pm (EDT) on Friday, July 12.  Authors, we need your posts available by 11:59pm (EDT) on July 12, and if the link you used when you signed up here isn't pointing to the blog or site where you plan to post, please contact me with your new link so I can change it for you. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or send an e-mail if you have any questions or problems.

Also, though I don't require it, leaving your e-mail for me on the list helps a lot in the cases where I need or want to contact you, and turning off Captcha helps the readers a lot.



Note to Authors:  Some readers have been complaining about the length of a few posts.  The rules state eight sentences.  It's okay to go over if the sentences are short, but I ask that you not let your post exceed the spirit of the hop, which is meant to be a short excerpt and a tease that will allow readers to quickly get through all the entries.  Please respect your readers' time and direct them to another link if you want to share chapters and scenes of your work with them.  Don't make me get out the ruler!  Thanks.  Happy spankings, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm tried to sign up at 11:29 And it was close. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Nic, the current week closes every Friday at 8:59 PM EDT sharp! However, you may sign up for the following Saturday after midnight or 12:01 AM Sunday. Saturdays are reserved for those who signed up for the current week. Please advise if you have any questions..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Headmistress Blake! There was an error with the post I did not catch. *hangs head in shame* Can I do extra credit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well, Miss Raine. We are not so inflexible that we do not realize and accept there are reasons for tardiness. You are excused.
    Miss Knight, given that you are not home and have poor Internet connection, you shall also be excused.
    Miss Archer had difficulties based on learning how to use her new blog and being located across the pond. She understands now what is expected of her, and has also been excused.
    Miss Casteel has expressed her sincere apologies for being tardy, so she has been remanded to her Master for further training on promptness.
    That leaves Miss Felthouse and Miss Sargenti who will be sent to the Headmaster for further correction.
    I hope this serves to remind all of you young ladies and gentlemen on how I expect you to comport yourself in the future. I expect a clean slate next week.
    With loving, but firm regards, Your Headmistress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, there's a headmaster too? I might have to be late next week...

      Delete
    2. Miss Rose, your attitude clearly reflects a misunderstanding of the consequences. Given how much you enjoy bending over for punishment, please be advised that if you were tardy, you would excluding from receiving another spanking for at least a week. Is that truly what you desire, my dear?
      With loving, but firm regards,
      Your Headmistress.

      Delete
    3. Good for you, Headmistress Blake!

      Er, I mean...good day....

      Delete
  5. A firm yet forgiving hand…I'll do better next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was by midnight PST. Brain damage!

    ReplyDelete