Saturday Spankings

Saturday Spankings

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Saturday Spankings Participants - March 1, 2014

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings Bloghop.  If you're a reader who likes stories with with a touch of corporal punishment, this is the hop for you.  We welcome readers comments, in fact we hunger for them, so don't be stingy when you're visiting.  Authors thrive on encouragement.

This next sign-up opens for new entries at midnight on February 23, and closes at 8:59pm (EDT) on Friday, February 28.  Authors, we need your posts available by 12:01 AM (EST) on March 1. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or send an e-mail if you have any questions or problems.

Also, though I don't require it, leaving your e-mail for me on the list helps a lot in the cases where I need or want to contact you, and if you like hearing comments from your readers, please turn off your word verification for Saturday Spankings.

6 comments:

  1. I'm reporting to Headmistress Blake, as I've signed up. I hope this is the right place. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, you have definitely reached the right place. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I do have a problem though eep! Your posting time is a bit tricky in the UK - basically it's post at 2.00am Fri or 5.00am Sat UK time. Ahem. I'm not in the land of the living around that time. Would you prefer I post early or late? I'm hoping I can still play... pleeeease? I don't wanna be paddled. Actually, now I come to mention it... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. The Headmistress's philosophy is that it's always better to be early than late. Several of the posters are in the UK actually, and I was there for two months last fall. Blogger lets you to set a time for your posts, but if your site doesn't allow that, just have it go live before you go to bed Friday night. No problem. And don't worry, you can still play. The Headmistress tends to scold more than paddle, so you're safe. But don't tell her I told you that, or she'll make a liar out of me. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Miss Draper has reported in that her computer has suffered a caffeine overload due to a child's mishap. Currently, her link points to last week's post. I am marking her absence as excused.

    ReplyDelete