Saturday Spankings

Saturday Spankings

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday Spankings Participants - January 18, 2014

Welcome to the Saturday Spankings Bloghop.  If you're a reader who likes stories with with a touch of corporal punishment, this is the hop for you.  We welcome readers comments, in fact we hunger for them, so don't be stingy when you're visiting.  Authors thrive on encouragement.

This next sign-up opens for new entries at midnight on January 12, and closes at 8:59pm (EDT) on Friday, January 17.  Authors, we need your posts available by 12:01 AM (EST) on January 18. Don't hesitate to leave a comment or send an e-mail if you have any questions or problems.

Also, though I don't require it, leaving your e-mail for me on the list helps a lot in the cases where I need or want to contact you, and if you like hearing comments from your readers, please turn off your word verification for Saturday Spankings.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm traveling this weekend and I just didn't get it up in time. Fifty whacks to me with a wet noodle...er, maybe something a wee bit harder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the tardy posters have checked in with the exception of Miss Arden, who remains AWOL. I have sent a message to her regarding her tardiness, but have yet to hear back. In the meantime, I shall leave her link available in case she sneaks in when my back is turned.

    Miss Smith, I do wish you safe travels, dear, however, you may consider yourself on report. And a wet noodle is hardly an appropriate tool for punishment. Tut tut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you put my name up there on the board instead? I was the tardy poster for Jolynn's website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Beauty. Though I appreciate you letting me know you were the one responsible for Miss Raymond's tardiness, since you are not a participant in Saturday Spankings, adding you to the board in her stead is simply not possible. All of our tardy posters have their posts up by now, so I have returned the board to its clean slate status once again, and we will begin next week with everyone demerit free.
      Thank you for reporting in.
      Headmistress Blake.

      Delete